Buy Product(s): Australian Free Range Chicken Tenderloins
Preparation Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Serving Size: 4
- ¼ cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 cup plain or Italian style panko crispy bread crumbs
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 ¼ lb (20 oz) chicken tenderloin tenders (from two 14-oz packages)
- The favourite dipping sauce, if desired
- Heat oven to 425°F. Line cookie sheet with foil; spray with cooking spray.
- In shallow dish, place flour. In another shallow dish, beat egg and water. In a third shallow dish, mix bread crumbs and cheese. Coat chicken with flour; dip into the egg mixture, then coat with bread crumb mixture. Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes, turning once, until chicken is no longer pink in centre and coating is golden brown. Serve with dipping sauce.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank Betty Crocker India for the recipe.
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.