How To Prepare Pan-fried Trevally with a South American Twist? 😍😍🌈🌈
Transport your taste buds to South America with this flavorful pan-fried trevally dish. The combination of cumin, smoked paprika, and cilantro creates a warm, earthy flavor, while sautéed onions and garlic add depth.
Preparation Time: 10 mins / Cook Time: 20 mins / Serving: 4
2 packs of Ocean Catch Australian Trevally Fillet Skin On (4 fillets)
1 tablespoon olive oil
1/2 red onion, thinly sliced
2 garlic cloves, minced
1 teaspoon ground cumin
1 teaspoon smoked paprika
Salt and pepper to taste
2 tablespoons fresh cilantro leaves, chopped
Lime wedges for serving
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the red onion & garlic to the skillet & cook until softened & fragrant, about 2-3 minutes.
- Add the ground cumin & smoked paprika to the skillet & stir to combine.
- Season the trevally fillets with salt & pepper on both sides, then add them to the skillet.
- Cook the trevally fillets for 3-4 minutes per side, or until they are golden brown & cooked through.
- Sprinkle the chopped cilantro over the top of the cooked trevally fillets.
- Serve hot with lime wedges on the side.
#AussieMeatHK #Eat4CharityHK #無激素 #無抗生素 #肉類配送 #海鮮配送 #酒類配送 #燒烤 #燒烤爐 #食譜 #鰺魚