EU HORMONE FREE PORK LOIN STEAK (~2CM THICKNESS, 2 X 250G PER PACK )
Preparation Time: 10 mins / Cook Time: 30 mins / Serving: 4
2 x EU HORMONE FREE PORK LOIN STEAK
1/4cup Italian style bread crumbs
1/3cup grated Parmesan cheese
1tablespoon olive oil
1. Heat oven to 400°F. Line 15x10x1-inch pan with foil; place cooling rack in pan.
2. In shallow bowl, beat egg & water with fork or whisk. In another shallow bowl, stir bread crumbs & Parmesan cheese until well blended.
3. Dip each pork chop into egg mixture; coat with bread crumb mixture.
4. In 12-inch non-stick skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add pork chops; cook 1 to 2 minutes, turning once, until golden brown. Place pork chops in pan.
5. Bake 13 to 18 minutes or until pork is no longer pink in centre & meat thermometer inserted in centre reads 145°F.
Tip: For a more filling dish, serve it with creamy mash or buttered new potatoes.