EU HORMONE FREE CHICKEN BREASTS (SKINLESS & BONELESS, 1KG)
Preparation Time: 20 mins / Cook Time: 40 mins / Serving: 4
2 x Packs EU HORMONE FREE CHICKEN BREASTS (SKINLESS & BONELESS, 1KG)
4 Slices fresh mozzarella
2 tbsp Olive oil
1 tsp Salt
Fresh ground black pepper, to taste
2 cup Basil leaves
1 cup Pine nuts
1/2 cup Freshly grated parmesan cheese
2Cloves of garlic
1/3 cup Olive oil
10 oz Cherry tomatoes, halved or quartered if large
2-3Cloves of garlic, minced
1/4 tsp Pepper
1/4 tsp Salt
2 tbsp Olive oil
1 tbsp White balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp Lemon juice
4 leaves Fresh basil, cut into thin strips
1. Heat oven to 400°F with a rack in the middle position. Alternatively heat your outside charcoal or gas grill to medium-high heat.
2. Place all ingredients for the pesto into a small food processor and pulse until combined. Feel free to make it as smooth as you'd like. Also feel free to add more olive oil a little at a time as necessary. Set pesto aside**
3. In a small bowl, toss together all ingredients for the tomato bruschetta. Set aside to let the flavors mingle.
4. Pat the chicken dry & rub with olive oil & sprinkle with salt, pepper.
5. For baking the chicken in the oven: Place the chicken breasts in a baking dish & bake until the internal temperature of the chicken is 165° F. About 20-30 minutes depending on the size of your chicken breast. When the chicken is almost done baking, place a slice of fresh mozzarella on each breast. Remove from oven when it is slightly melted.
6. For grilled chicken: Place the chicken on the grill & cook until the internal temperature of the chicken is 165° F. When the chicken is almost done being grilled, place a slice of fresh mozzarella on each breast. Remove from the grill when it is slightly melted.
7. Top the mozzarella slices with a scoop of pesto & a scoop of bruschetta. Serve immediately.