Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
- 300 grams of pork mince
- 1 tablespoon of sesame oil
- 4 cloves of sliced garlic
- 1 teaspoon of sugar
- White pepper, salt for seasoning
- 1/2 onion cut into small pieces
- 2 tablespoons of lime juice
- 1/4 cup of mint leaves
- 1/4 cup of Thai basil leaves
- 1/4 cup of cilantro leaves
- lettuce leaves for serving
- 2 tablespoons of fish sauce
- Heat up the skillet with mid-low heat, add a little bit of oil, add in garlic until they are nicely brown.
- Add in pork mince over mid high heat, add in sugar, stir up the evenly until cooked. Add in fish sauce, sesame oil, salt and pepper, stir well
- Stir in onion, mint, basil, chile and cilantro heat up for 1 minutes and set aside.
For dipping sauce:
- In a bowl, mix lime juice with chiles, 1 tbsp of water, 2 tbsp of fish sauce and 1 tbsp of sugar, mix well to dissolve sugar.
Ready to serve with lettuce leaves and dipping sauce!
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.