Preparation time: 5 mins
Cooking time: 15 mins
- 1 (5-oz) piece salmon fillet with skin
- 1 teaspoon extra-virgin olive oil plus additional for drizzling
- 1/2 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 tablespoon fresh tarragon leaves (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Rub salmon all over with 1 teaspoon oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Roast, skin side down, on a foil-lined baking sheet in upper third of oven until fish is just cooked through, about 12 minutes.
- Cut salmon in half crosswise, then lift flesh from skin with a metal spatula and transfer to a plate.
- Discard skin, then drizzle salmon with oil and sprinkle with herbs.
Posted by Aussie Meat and we thank Noisy Dinner for this delicious recipe link is https://youtu.be/mCUNh51kcoQ
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.