OCEAN CATCH PREMIUM PHILLIPS SALT & PEPPER BREADED POLLOCK FILLETS (2 WHOLE FILLETS, 340G) | NEW
Preparation Time: 10 mins / Cook Time: 30 mins / Serving: 2
1 x OCEAN CATCH PREMIUM PHILLIPS SALT & PEPPER BREADED POLLOCK FILLETS (2 WHOLE FILLETS, 340G) | NEW
250g butternut squash, chopped into small chunks
2 tbsp olive oil or rapeseed oil
120g pack thin-stemmed broccoli, cut into small pieces
250g pouch cooked quinoa
small handful coriander, leaves picked and chopped
small handful mint, leaves picked and chopped
4 spring onions, finely sliced on an angle
50g pomegranate seeds
20g pistachios, roughly chopped
1 small ripe avocado
juice ½ lemon
handful sprouts (alfalfa or china rose sprouts are nice) or baby herb leaves
For the dressing
1 tbsp tahini
½ small ripe avocado, stoned, peeled and roughly chopped
small handful coriander, leaves picked
small handful mint, leaves picked
zest and juice ½ lemon
2 tsp clear honey or maple syrup
Cook the SALT & PEPPER POLLOCK FILLETS following the directions on the packaging for your cooking method whilst preparing the simple quinoa & avocado salad..
1. Heat oven to 200C/180C fan/gas 6 & line a baking tray with parchment. Tip the butternut squash onto the tray, drizzle with 2 tsp oil & season well. Roast for 20 mins, then push the squash to one end of the tray, add the broccoli to the other end & drizzle with 1 tsp oil. Season & roast for 10 mins more.
2. Meanwhile, make the dressing. Put all the ingredients in the small bowl of a food processor, add 1 tbsp water & a pinch of salt. Blitz to make a loose dressing, adding a little more water if necessary.
3. Squeeze the pouch of quinoa to separate the grains, then tip into a large bowl. Add the herbs, spring onions, pomegranate seeds & pistachios. Add the remaining 1 tbsp oil, season & toss everything together. Add the roasted veg too.
4. Divide the salad between two plates & drizzle over the dressing. Halve the avocado &remove the stone, then slide a dessert spoon between the skin & flesh to remove it in one piece. Place on a chopping board, rounded side up, & thinly slice. Squeeze over the lemon juice, then slide a knife underneath & lift half the avocado onto each salad. Top with the sprouts & grind over a little pepper, if you like.
5. Serve with the Salt & Pepper Pollock Fish Fillets.