Preparation time: 5mins
Cooking time: 25 mins
- Mussels 500 g
- Spring onions 30 g
- Shallots 30 g
- A clove of garlic
- 1 chilli
- 1 bay leaf
- Thyme 10 g
- Dry white wine 150 ml
- Olive oil
- First, prepare the vegetables. Chop spring onions, shallots, a clove of garlic and chilli.
- Then, thinly slice celery; add a bay leaf and thyme.
- Add oil to a hot pan and start frying vegetables. Season with salt and pepper.
- Add mussels, cover and stir for a couple of minutes.
- As the mussels open, add 150 ml of dry white wine.
- On high heat, reduce the liquid to create sauce. Then, finish with crème fraiche and chopped parsley. Cook this recipe with a photo!
- Source: https://gordonrumsay.com/mussels-with-celery-and-chilli
Posted by Aussie Meat and we thank Gordon Ramsay for the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9biIOtEYeHc
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.