Preparation Time: 15 mins Cooking Time: 30 mins Serving: 4
- 1 ½ cup small pasta spirals
- 410 g can Wattie's Whole Kernel Corn, drained
- ½ red capsicum, deseeded and diced
- ½ green capsicum, deseeded and diced
- ½ telegraph cucumber, diced
- 2 spring onions, sliced
- 1 handful fresh coriander, chopped
- 400 g packet Sealord frozen Simply Seasoned Paprika Cajun Hoki Fillets
- 3 Tbsp lemon juice
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ tsp brown sugar
- Preheat the oven to 190°C fan bake.
- Cook the pasta in plenty of boiling lightly salted water for 10-12 minutes, until al dente (firm to the bite). Drain and rinse in cold water. Drain again. Place in a mixing bowl.
- Add Wattie’s Whole Kernel Corn, red and green capsicums, cucumber, spring onions and coriander. Toss the dressing through the salad, seasoning to taste. Chill while cooking the Hoki.
- Place the Sealord frozen Simply Seasoned Paprika Cajun Hoki Fillets on a baking tray lined with baking paper. Bake for approximately 16 minutes, turning once during cooking. For conventional bake see packet instructions. Serve with the pasta salad, garnished with a lemon wedge.
- Whisk lemon dressing ingredients together and season to taste.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank Food in a Minute for the recipe link https://www.foodinaminute.co.nz/Recipes/Spiced-Hoki-with-Summer-Pasta-Salad