Preparation Time: 5mins Cooking Time: 25 mins Serving: 2
- 6 eggs
- 100g bacon bites
- 1 red onion
- 1 chili
- 1 garlic
- olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 tsp cumin
- canned black beans
- 5 corn tortillas
- 50 g cheese cheddar
- little chili flakes
- Slice shallot, slice the chili with seeds, garlic sliced nice mix. And thin line tablespoon of olive oil.
- Now lets go the sort of spicy fragrant tomato sauce. Get your cumin in there garlic chili roasted cumin red onion. Once that starts getting really nice and crispy in with you tomatoes. Put good canned tomatoes. Now you reduced that sort of come down to a delicious paste leave.
- Next canned beans called black beans. These are authentically Mexican but cannellini beans or chickpeas will work just fine. Just rinse them little bit of water, turn off the gas and just let it absorb leaving the dense beans to luxuriate in the spicy tomato sauce. This will allow them to soften and soak up all the flavor next oil.
- And season and oven proof dish from my spicy egg brunch the bacon. I'll just get some of that oil around.
- The outside take your corn tortillas slice them in half and then just stick them to one side. Take one and place that in the center.
- Get your mix and place that on top of the tortillas spread. That crisp shell on the outside.
- Now your eggs and cheese. Get the base of the egg and just making a little hole in there. And then crack the egg into again use a little point put your egg in there one two three four five and one in the middle gently crack and get the egg to sit inside almost like you've little dug out.
- Got a really nice rich delicious strong Montgomery cheddar on a great little tear shell as well so get generous with it on the top.
- That with these little babies little chili flakes - this little secret weapon. And they're gonna spice up that egg just salt such a pepper. In the oven to bake for 8 to 10 minutes and 180.
Posted by Aussie Meat and we thank Gordon Ramsay for the link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZ0V3zDX0R0&feature=youtu.be
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.