Preparation Time: 5 mins Cooking Time: 6 mins Serving: 4
- 1 Tbsp peanut or canola oil
- 1 medium red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 jalapeño peppers, thinly sliced (or more if you really like your food fiery)
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into small pieces
- 2 Tbsp fish sauce (If you absolutely can't find fish sauce, you can substitute with more low-sodium soy sauce )
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp low-sodium soy sauce
- 2 cups fresh basil leaves
- Heat the oil in a wok or large skillet.
- When hot, add the onion, jalapeños, and garlic and stir-fry for 2 minutes, using a metal spatula to keep the ingredients in motion.
- Add the chicken and cook for 2 to 3 minutes, until the meat is beginning to brown on the outside.
- Add the fish sauce, sugar, soy sauce, and basil and cook for 1 minute more.
- Serve over rice.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank Eat This, Not That! for the recipe link https://www.eatthis.com/spicy-thai-chicken-recipe/
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.