Preparation Time: 20 mins
Cooking Time: 30 mins
- 2 x OCEAN CATCH NZ ORANGE ROUGHY FILLET BONELESS AND SKIN-OFF PACKS, cut into 3cm pieces
- 1 tablespoon sunflower oil
- 3 tablespoons Thai red curry paste
- 200ml light coconut milk
- 3 cups (750ml) salt-reduced chicken or fish stock
- 4 Asian (red) eschalots, thinly sliced
- 1 long red chilli, thinly sliced
- 2 lime leaves, finely shredded
- 250g pumpkin, peeled, cut into 2cm pieces
- 1 green capsicum, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons tamarind puree
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 100g baby spinach leaves
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium-high heat. Add curry paste & cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until fragrant.
- Add the coconut milk, stock, eschalot, chilli & lime leaves & stir to combine. Add pumpkin, capsicum, tamarind, fish sauce, sugar & a pinch of salt & cook for 20 minutes or until the pumpkin is tender.
- Add fish & simmer for 5 minutes or until the fish is opaque.
- Place half the spinach in 4 warm bowls & top with the fish & veg. Scatter with remaining spinach, then ladle the sauce over the top & serve.
Serve with Rice if Required.
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.