How to prepare Thai Chicken & Prawn noodles?
Preparation Time: 5 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
- Chicken tenderloins or breasts, cut into about 1 inch pieces
- Tiger Prawns or Shrimps, deveined and shelled
- 2 packs of instant Thai noodles
- 3 cups of water
- 4 smashed garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup of lime juice
- 4 slices of galangal
- 2 tablespoons of fish sauce
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk
- 2 stalks of lemongrass, bottom white (about 1/3), roughly chopped
- 1 medium shallot, halved & peeled (or half small red onion also fine)
- 1/2 teaspoon of Salt & Black pepper
- Cook the instant noodles in a pot follow by the instructions on package without the seasoning packets. When done, set it aside without water.
- Boil the water in another pot, add in lemongrass, garlic cloves, shallot, galangal for about 1 minute.
- Add in the chicken and prawns, keep boiling until they are cooked.
- Add in the coconut milk, fish sauce. Wait until boiled then turn off heat.
- Add in the noodles and lime juice.
- Stir them well and ready to serve!