The Aussie Meat Steak Thermometer is here to ease your steak cooking experience.
No more guessing to get the perfect steak that you want.
The Aussie Meat Steak Thermometer is designed to read your steak
with precision and brisk so you don't have to guess for the doneness of your steak.
The Steak thermometer comes in a box approximately 25cm (L) x 3cm x 2.5cm. The thermometer is wrapped in a layer of bubble wrap to protect it from delivery damages. The upper part of the meter is made up of the digital thermometer unit with 3 buttons and a LCD display. The LCD display is about 2.8cm x 1.5cm. The lower part of the meter is the needle itself.
The 3 buttons layout is for:
- Top: Power,
- Middle: Temperature Hold and
- Lower: Switching Measuring standards (Celsius/Fahrenheit).
The needle part of the thermometer comes with a plastic casing which covers the needle part and functions as protective casing.
The thermometer runs on 3V CR2032 battery and it is sitting at the back of the digital display unit.
Steak Thermometer Instructions:
1. Before use, please remove the protected film from the front panel.
2. Press the power button to turn the unit on. To turn off, press the power button again.
3. The needle is set to read temperatures in Fahrenheit. To switch to Celsius, press and hold the temperature button for 2s.
4. To test temperature, insert probe into thickest part of the food.
5. Data-hold. Before withdrawing from the food, press the Hold button. This will "hold" the temperature reading until pressed again.
6. To light the LCD, press the temperature button once, press it again to turn off the light. (The backlight will auto off after 10s of inactivity)
7. To change the battery, use a coin to open the battery compartment on the back. The type of battery used must be a 3V CR2032.
Simple operation. Fast result. Super.
Measurement range: -50 to 300 degree Celsius.
PS: Check out⚡⚡FLASH SALE! ⚡⚡