AUSTRALIAN YELLOWTAIL KINGFISH FISH FILLETS BONELESS AND SKIN-ON (2 X 140G PER PACK)
Preparation Time: 10 mins / Cook Time: 10 mins / Serving: 4
2 x AUSTRALIAN YELLOWTAIL KINGFISH FISH FILLETS BONELESS AND SKIN-ON (2 X 140G PER PACK)
350 g (12 oz) dried tagliatelle
80 g (5 tbsp) salted butter
2 cloves (2 ) cloves chopped
20 g (⅔ cup) fresh rosemary leaves roughly chopped
5 g (2 tbsp) rosemary de-stalked and finely chopped
2 lemon cut into wedges
Salt and pepper to taste
1. In a large pan of salted water cook your pasta following the packet instructions. It should cook for no more than 10 minutes to become al dente (i.e. with a little bite).
2. Meanwhile, place the Yellowtail fillet on a clean surface & season with salt & pepper on both sides.
3. Lightly score the skin – the will prevent the fish from curling during cooking.
Melt the butter in a large nonstick frying pan over a medium heat.
When the butter is gently bubbling, place the fish fillet in the pan, skin side down.
4. Cook until the skin is starting to go crisp, about 4 minutes.
5. Carefully turn the fish using a slotted spatula & cook for a further 3 minutes while basting the top with the butter. Occasionally move the fish gently in the pan to stop it from sticking.
6. Once the fish is cooked, remove from the pan & set on a plate to rest on a serving dish.
7. To finish the pasta, add the garlic to the buttery pan & fry for 30 seconds.
8. Drain the pasta, saving a tablespoon or two of the cooking water. Add the pasta to the pan along with the rosemary & half the parsley.
9. Toss the pasta in the frying pan, adding the reserved cooking water if you want a little more sauce.
10. Transfer the pasta into a large serving bowl.
11. Serve everything to the table with lemon wedges & a scattering of the remaining parsley.