Buy Product(s): Ocean Catch Premium Australian Tiger Prawns
Preparation Time: 30 mins
Cooking Time: 30 mins
- 650 g king prawns deveined heads discarded peeled tails intact
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 50 g unsalted butter cubed room temperature
- 4 garlic cloves diced
- 1/4 tsp. chilli crushed
- 1/4 tsp. paprika
- 1/3 cup fresh flat-leaf parsley chopped
- 1/2 lemon juiced large
- 2 pinches sea salt
- 2 pinches black cracked pepper
- Preheat oven to 200C.
- A line cast iron pots with prawns and squeeze lemon juice over.
- In a small frying pan, heat the oil and butter, and add garlic.
- While sauteing the garlic, add chilli, paprika, parsley, salt and pepper.
- Mix well and allow to simmer for a few minutes.
- Pour garlic sauce over the prawns and place lids on pots.
- Place in the oven for a maximum of 15 minutes.
- Serve with crusty bread rolls.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank Best Recipes for the recipe link https://www.bestrecipes.com.au/recipes/spanish-garlic-prawns-recipe/5slblle4