Preparation Time: 5 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
- Chicken tenderloins or breasts, cut into about 1 inch pieces
- Tiger Prawns or Shrimps, deveined and shelled
- 2 packs of instant Thai noodles
- 3 cups of water
- 4 smashed garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup of lime juice
- 4 slices of galangal
- 2 tablespoons of fish sauce
- 1/2 cup of coconut milk
- 2 stalks of lemongrass, bottom white (about 1/3), roughly chopped
- 1 medium shallot, halved & peeled (or half small red onion also fine)
- 1/2 teaspoon of Salt & Black pepper
- Cook the instant noodles in a pot follow by the instructions on package without the seasoning packets. When done, set it aside without water.
- Boil the water in another pot, add in lemongrass, garlic cloves, shallot, galangal for about 1 minute.
- Add in the chicken and prawns, keep boiling until they are cooked.
- Add in the coconut milk, fish sauce. Wait until boiled then turn off heat.
- Add in the noodles and lime juice.
- Stir them well and ready to serve!
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.