Preparation Cook Time: 30 mins
- 2 x AUSTRALIAN WAGYU STRIPLOIN STEAK
- 2 cups-pumpkin-diced and roasted in olive oil
- 1 small red onion-thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp sea salt
- 2 cans lentils
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 clove garlic-crushed
- 2 Tbsp chives-chopped
- 2 Tbsp parsley-chopped
- 1 large bowl of mixed salad greens
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 Tbsp balsamic vinegar
- 2 pinches salt
- 1/2 cup walnuts-lightly toasted
- 1/3 cup cranberries
- 80g mild blue cheese-broken into small chunks
- Bring the steak to room temperature and pre-heat the BBQ.
- Season diced pumpkin with a little olive oil, salt & pepper & roast until soft.
- Place sliced onion in a bowl with the red wine vinegar & sea salt.
- Drain & rinse the lentils, then add the onion (and vinegar) & the olive oil, garlic & plenty of black pepper.
- Gently fold through the parsley, chives & roasted pumpkin.
- Dry the steak, season with a little oil & plenty of salt & cook on a hot BBQ to your liking.
- While the steak is resting, toss the salad greens in a little olive oil & balsamic & season with a tiny bit of salt.
- Assemble the salad by laying the greens on a large platter, sprinkling the lentil mixture on top, sprinkling with walnuts, blue cheese & cranberries.
- Thinly slice the steak across the grain & serve on top of the salad
If required you can prepare the salad in advance and store in fridge.
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.