How To Prepare Baked Chicken Drumettes with BBQ Sauce? 😍😍🌈🌈
The chicken is coated in a flavourful flour mixture and then baked until crispy and golden brown. The BBQ sauce adds a sweet and tangy flavour that complements the crispy chicken perfectly. This dish is sure to be a hit, and it's a great way to enjoy a classic BBQ flavour without having to fire up the grill.
EU Hormone Free Chicken Drumettes (1Kg)
Preparation Time: 10 mins / Cook Time: 30 mins / Serving: 4
1 EU Hormone Free Chicken Drumettes (1Kg)
1 full cup of all-purpose flour
2 teaspoons garlic powder
2 teaspoons paprika
1 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
4 eggs, beaten
1/2 cup vegetable oil
1 cup BBQ sauce
- Preheat your oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, mix the flour, garlic powder, paprika, salt, & black pepper.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs.
- Dip each chicken drumette in the beaten eggs, then coat in the flour mixture.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add the chicken drumettes to the skillet & cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until browned & crispy.
- Transfer the chicken drumettes to the prepared baking sheet & bake for 10-15 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Brush the BBQ sauce over the chicken drumettes & bake for an additional 5 minutes, or until the sauce is sticky & caramelized.
- Serve hot with additional BBQ sauce for dipping if desired.
#AussieMeatHK #Eat4CharityHK #HormoneFree #AntiBioticFree #MeatDelivery #MeatDeliveryHK #SeafoodDelivery #WineDelivery #DiscoverHongKong #BBQGrills #KindnessMatters #Loyalty #Rewards #VIPoints #WhoWantsSome #Muscles #Keto #Drumette