Buy Product(s): Ocean Catch US Black Cod Steak Skin-On
Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 40 mins
- 4 cod fillets 4-5 ounces each
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
Roasted Red Pepper Sauce
- 3 red peppers halved and seeded
- 1/4 cup olive oil divided
- 1/3 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup parsley or fresh basil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- Add peppers to a baking tray, skin side up, and drizzle with 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Bake in the Sharp Superheated Steam Countertop Oven on Broil/Grill on 485º F for 20 minutes. If baking in a conventional oven, preheat the oven on broil and place a rack in the middle of the oven. Bake peppers for 26-28 minutes, until the tops are charred.
- Once peppers have cooled, pull the charred skin off the peppers.
- Add the peppers and the rest of the sauce ingredients to a blender. Process until a creamy smooth sauce is formed.
- Pour sauce in a baking dish.
- Drizzle cod fillets with olive oil, and season to taste with salt and pepper. Add cod fillets to the baking dish filled with red pepper sauce.
- Bake in the Sharp Superheated Steam Countertop Oven on Broil/Grill on 485º F for 18 minutes.
- If baking in a conventional oven, preheat oven to broil and bake on the middle rack for 25 minutes.
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.