How To Prepare Baked Saddle Tail Snapper with veggies? 😍😍🌈🌈
Enjoy a healthy and delicious meal! Low in fat and high in protein, this dish is loaded with nutrients and flavor. The green beans and cherry tomatoes provide antioxidants, while the garlic and lemon add flavor without excess salt or oil.
Preparation Time: 15 mins / Cook Time: 20 mins / Serving: 4
2 pack of Ocean Catch Australian Saddle Tail Snapper Fillet Skin On (4 fillets)
1 lemon, sliced
1 cup cherry tomatoes
1 cup green beans, trimmed
2 cloves garlic, minced
2 tbsp olive oil
Salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat your oven to 375°F (190°C).
- Rinse the Saddle Tail Snapper fillets & pat them dry with paper towels. Rub each fillet with a tablespoon of olive oil & season them with salt & pepper.
- Place the fillets on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Arrange the lemon slices & cherry tomatoes around the fillets.
- In a bowl, toss the green beans with minced garlic & remaining olive oil. Season with salt & pepper to taste.
- Arrange the green beans around the fillets on the baking sheet.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, or until the fish is cooked through & the green beans are tender.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven & let the fish rest for a few minutes before serving.
- Serve the baked Saddle Tail Snapper fillets with the roasted green beans & cherry tomatoes on the side.
#AussieMeatHK #Eat4CharityHK #hormonefree #antibioticfree #meatdelivery #seafooddelivery #winedelivery #bbq #bbqgrills #whowantssome #recipe #snapper #saddletailsnapper #無激素 #無抗生素 #肉類配送 #海鮮配送 #酒類配送 #燒烤 #燒烤爐 #食譜 #笛鯛 #摩拉吧笛鯛