AUSTRALIAN BARRAMUNDI FISH FILLETS BONELESS AND SKIN-ON (2 X 140G PER PACK) | NEW
Preparation Time: 15 mins / Cook Time: 25 mins Serving: 4
2 x AUSTRALIAN BARRAMUNDI FISH FILLETS BONELESS AND SKIN-ON
1 tablespoon olive oil, or as needed
1 cup dried bread crumbs
½ teaspoon seafood seasoning (such as Old Bay®)
½ teaspoon garlic powder
½ teaspoon onion powder
½ teaspoon lemon zest
1 pinch dried thyme
1 cup melted butter
¼ cup lemon juice
¼ cup white wine
2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil, or to taste
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
2. Brush fish with olive oil.
3. Mix bread crumbs, seafood seasoning, garlic powder, onion powder, lemon zest, & thyme together in a bowl. Press fish in bread crumb mixture to coat all sides. Arrange coated fish on a baking sheet.
4. Bake in the preheated oven for 10 minutes. Flip fish & continue baking until fish flakes easily with a fork, about 10 minutes more.
5. Stir butter, lemon juice, white wine, & basil together in a bowl; drizzle over cooked fish.