Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 15/20 mins
- 4 lamb rib chops
- 2 tbsp olive oil, plus 2 tbsp, for frying
- 2 cloves garlic, peeled & sliced
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1 small lemon, zest & juice
- 1/2 tsp table salt
- 8 black olives, pitted and sliced
- 1 red chilli, chopped
- Place the chops in a large dish so that they all fit in a single layer.
- Pour over the two tablespoons of oil & add the garlic, chilli, oregano, lemon zest and juice. Sprinkle the salt over & add the olives. Leave for 5 mins & turn to ensure both sides are marinated leave for 15 mins.
- Heat a large frying pan add two tablespoons of oil, remove marinate bits (save the marinade) & put the lamb cutlets in the pan. Fry for a couple of minutes a side on quite a high heat so that they have some colour.
- Turn the heat down to medium & pour the marinade into the pan over the colored chops. Add two tablespoons or so of water so that they cook in a little liquid.
- Cook for about five minutes for rare cutlets or a little longer if you like your lamb well cooked.
- Transfer the lamb to a serving plate, pour over the juices from the pan & sprinkle with the chopped red chilli.
Serve with your choice of salad & potatoes
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.