OCEAN CATCH CANADIAN BONELESS SKIN-ON SOCKEYE SALMON FILLET, SASHIMI GRADE (4 PIECES, 400G)
Preparation Time: 5 mins / Cook: 15 mins / Serving: 2
1 X OCEAN CATCH CANADIAN BONELESS SKIN-ON SOCKEYE SALMON FILLET, SASHIMI GRADE (4 PIECES, 400G)
1 teaspoon paprika
1/2 teaspoon chili powder
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 teaspoon sea salt
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
2. Add the maple syrup, paprika, chili powder, & sea salt to a small bowl & whisk together.
3. Line a shallow glass baking dish with tin foil, being sure to use enough to cover the edges of the dish, & place the salmon inside. This helps keep the syrup on the fish and makes clean-up pretty easy.
4. Pour the syrup mixture over the salmon filet, taking care to coat it evenly.
5. Cook the salmon for 15 minutes. Remove the fish from the oven & coat it with syrup from the dish using a basting brush or spoon. Cook for an additional 5 minutes.
6. The salmon is done when it flakes easily with a fork.
Serve the salmon with your favourite sides and enjoy!