OCEAN CATCH AUSTRALIAN FLATHEAD FISH FILLETS BONELESS SKINLESS (2 X 140G)
Preparation Time: 20 mins / Cook Time: 35 mins / Serving: 4
2 X OCEAN CATCH AUSTRALIAN FLATHEAD FISH FILLETS BONELESS SKINLESS (2 X 140G)
600 gram potatoes, scrubbed, quartered
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 cup dry breadcrumbs
1/2 cup finely grated parmesan cheese
2 tablespoon finely chopped basil
2 tablespoon finely chopped parsley
1/2 cup mayonnaise
prepared tartare sauce, lemon wedges & salad leaves, to serve
1. Preheat oven to 200°C. Lightly grease a baking tray.
2. Combine potatoes, oil & garlic in baking dish. Season to taste & toss gently. Bake 30-35 minutes, until golden & tender.
3. Meanwhile, combine breadcrumbs, cheese, basil & parsley in a medium bowl. Season to taste.
4. Brush fish fillets liberally with mayonnaise. Coat in breadcrumb mixture, pressing firmly. Spray with oil. Place fish on prepared tray. Bake 10-15 minutes until golden & cooked through - fish will flake easily when tested with a fork.
5. Serve crumbed fish with the potatoes, tartare sauce, lemon wedges & salad leaves.