Preparation time: 8 hrs 30 mins
Cooking time: 1 hr 30 mins
- 1/2 x 1 litre tub passionfruit sorbet
- 1/2 x 395g can sweetened condensed milk
- 300ml thickened cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 pineapple, peeled, cored, thinly sliced
- 4 kiwi fruit, peeled, cut lengthways into wedges
- 1/2 x 100g packet mini meringues
- 1/3 cup Golden Pash fruit drink
- 1/3 cup caster sugar
- 2 passionfruit, halved
- Using an electric mixer, beat condensed milk, cream and vanilla in a bowl until soft peaks form and mixture is thick (do not over-beat). Spoon mixture over sorbet in pan. Smooth top. Freeze overnight.
- Make Passionfruit syrup: Place Golden Pash drink and sugar in a small saucepan over medium-low heat. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes or until sugar has dissolved. Increase heat to high. Bring to the boil. Reduce heat to medium-low. Simmer for 8 to 10 minutes or until slightly thickened. Remove from heat. Set aside to cool.
- Stir passionfruit pulp into cooled syrup. Stand cake at room temperature for 2 minutes. Turn onto a serving plate. Remove and discard baking paper. Decorate with pineapple, kiwi fruit and meringues. Drizzle with syrup. Serve immediately.
Posted by Aussie Meat and we thank Claire Brookman for this delicious recipe and the recipe link is https://www.taste.com.au/recipes/passionfruit-no-churn-ice-cream-cake-recipe/ggtnrva3