How To Prepare Some Fancy Party Shrimp Toasts? 😍😍🌈🌈
Ready Meal Shrimp Toast makes a perfect appetizer & is ready to serve in under 20 minutes. A sweet & spicy chilli sauce is included for dipping. For extra fun, add some garnishes to make them fancier for your party.
Preparation Time: 5 mins / Cook Time: 15 mins / Serving: 3-4
1 x Ocean Catch Shrimp Toast with Sweet Chilli Sauce (approx 10 pc)
Fresh cilantro leaves
Thinly sliced green onions
Sesame seeds, Chilli flakes, Pea shoots, Radish sprouts, Sliced jalapeños, Pickled vegetables or Avocado (optional)
Follow the cooking instructions printed on the side of the packaging box to prepare the shrimp toast and sauce.
When resting the extremely hot toast and after prepared the sauce, start garnishing them fancy by following the steps:
- Garnish the shrimp toast with fresh cilantro leaves and thinly sliced green onions.
- Place lemon wedges around the edge of the platter or plates for a pop of colour and added flavour.
Here are some other garnishes that would complement shrimp toast:
- Sesame seeds: Sprinkle toasted sesame seeds over the shrimp toast for added texture and nutty flavour.
- Chili flakes: Add a little bit of heat to your shrimp toast by sprinkling some chili flakes over the top.
- Microgreens: Top your shrimp toast with microgreens, such as pea shoots or radish sprouts, for a fresh and delicate flavour.
- Sliced jalapeños: For a spicy kick, top your shrimp toast with thinly sliced jalapeño peppers.
- Pickled vegetables: Add a tangy and crunchy element to your shrimp toast by serving it with pickled vegetables, such as carrots or radishes.
- Avocado: Top your shrimp toast with slices of ripe avocado for a creamy and indulgent addition.
These garnishes can be used individually or in combination with each other to create a variety of flavour profiles and visual presentations. Have fun experimenting and enjoy your delicious shrimp toast!
#AussieMeatHK #Eat4CharityHK #HormoneFree #AntiBioticFree #MeatDelivery #MeatDeliveryHK #SeafoodDelivery #WineDelivery #DiscoverHongKong #BBQGrills #KindnessMatters #Loyalty #Rewards #VIPoints #WhoWantsSome #Muscles #Keto #ReadyMeals