Buy Product(s): Ocean Catch US Lobster Tails
Preparation Time: 10mins
Cooking Time: 30 mins
- 2 lobster tails, cooked
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 to 1 1/2 tablespoons Asian Blend
- 4 cups fish or chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon grated lime rind
- 1/3 cup uncooked long-grain rice
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 6 large mushrooms, sliced
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 thai or bird chile, halved
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime ice
- Garnishes: fresh cilantro, lime wedge
- Remove lobster meat from shell; slice and set aside.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Stir in Asian Blend; saute 1 minute. Add broth and lime rind; bring to a boil. Stir in rice. Cover, reduce heat and simmer 15 to 20 minutes.
- Stir in coconut milk and mushrooms; cook, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes. Stir in lobster, green onion, chile, and cilantro; cook 3 to 5 minutes. Remove from heat, and stir in lime juice. Garnish, if desired.
- 3/4 pound peeled and deveined shrimp may be substituted for lobster.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank My Recipes for the recipe link https://www.myrecipes.com/recipe/spicy-thai-lobster-soup