Preparation Time: 10 mins
Cooking Time: 5 mins
- 1lbs raw tiger prawns defrosted
- 1/2 cup of butter
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 3 garlic cloves, smashed
- 1 lime
- Fresh coriander, chopped
- Rinse the prawns, remove their heads & leave them to drain.
- Heat the butter & oil in a large frying pan, add the garlic & fry over a low heat for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the lime rind and juice to the pan.
- Cook, stirring constantly, for 1 minute more.
- Add the prawns & cook them for 2 to 3 minutes until they turn pink.
- Remove them from the heat, sprinkle with coriander and serve.
Note: Cook the prawns in a large frying pan that can be taken directly to the table.
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.