NZ PREMIUM GRASSFED BEEF TENDERLOIN DICED (350G)
Preparation Time: 10 mins / Cook Time: 45 mins / Serving: 4
2 x NZ PREMIUM GRASSFED BEEF TENDERLOIN DICED (350G)
3 tbsp olive oil
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp fresh ground pepper
1 cooking onion diced
2 garlic cloves minced
1 large red pepper seeded and large diced
1 1/2 cup mushrooms thick sliced
2 tbsp Harissa Paste
1 28 oz 796 mL canned diced tomatoes
3 cup canned butter beans drained and rinsed
dried chilli peppers optional
1. Heat oil in a large dutch oven pot over medium-high heat. Season beef with salt & pepper & add to the pot. Cook for 2-3 minutes on each side until golden brown. Remove & set aside.
2. Add onions & garlic & sauté for 1-2 minutes until soft & translucent. Add peppers & cook for an additional minute or two. Add mushrooms & cook until golden, about 2 minutes, gently stir to avoid sticking.
3. Stir in Harissa paste & add diced tomatoes. Reduce heat to simmer.
4. Cover pot & simmer for 20 minutes. Add beans & cover & let simmer for an additional 15-20 minutes until beef is tender & pulls apart.
5. Serve with chilli peppers and crust bread for dipping.