Ocean Catch Australian Yellow Fin Tuna Fish Fillets Boneless Skinless (2 x 140g) | Buy 9 Get 1 Free
Preparation Time: 8-10 min / Cook: 15 mins / Serving: 2-4
Tuna is one of the most popular fishes among seafood lovers. Whether you’re looking for a quick and easy meal or a fancy dinner, this yellow fin tuna recipe is sure to satisfy. With its delicate flavor, Yellow Fin tuna is the perfect ingredient for a variety of dishes, whether you’re grilling, baking, or pan-frying.
- 2-4 Yellow Fin tuna steaks
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Combine the olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, salt, paprika, and cayenne pepper in a small bowl. Mix well.
- Brush the tuna steaks with the olive oil mixture. Place them on the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake the tuna for 8-10 minutes, or until it is cooked through. The cooking time will depend on the thickness of the steaks.
- Remove the tuna from the oven and let it rest for 5 minutes.
- Drizzle the lemon juice and sprinkle sesame over the tuna. Serve immediately.
Tips & Tricks
- If you’re grilling the tuna, brush it with olive oil and season it before cooking. Grill the tuna for 4-5 minutes per side, or until it is cooked through.
- You can also pan-fry the tuna in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook the tuna for 3-4 minutes per side, or until it is cooked through.
- Don’t overcook the tuna, as it will become dry and tough.
This delicious and easy yellow fin tuna recipe is sure to be a hit with seafood lovers. With its delicate flavor and quick cooking time, it’s the perfect choice for busy weeknights. Try this recipe and you’ll see why yellow fin tuna is one of the most popular types of fish.