Preparation Time: 10mins Cooking Time: 20mins Serving: 2
- 2 (5-oz) boneless Pacific wild halibut fillets (1.5 inches thick)
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- Juice 1/2 lemon
- 2 tablespoons whole-wheat breadcrumbs, made from toasted and then crumbled fresh bread
- Pinch of sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped (optional garnish)
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- In a large nonstick baking dish, add halibut skin-side down and drizzle the top with olive oil.
- Evenly sprinkle top with lemon juice, breadcrumbs and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes, depending on thickness or until halibut flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank Layne Lieberman for the recipe link is https://www.huffpost.com/entry/baked-halibut-recipe_b_9619074
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.