Preparation Time: 5 mins Cooking Time: 14 mins Serving: 1
- 1 (2 inches thick) ribeye steak
- 1 tbs salt
- 2 tbs chilli seasoning (the spice mix)
- 1 tsp pepper
- 2 tbs extra virgin olive oil
- First, when you get home from the store, place the steak on a plate and salt both sides heavily. Now place the steak in the fridge uncovered overnight. If you are making it the same day, do not worry just salt immediately.
- Also, let the steak sit out 1 hour before you grill so it comes to room temperature.
- Preheat the grill at medium-high.
- Drizzle both sides with olive oil and season with salt, pepper, and chilli seasoning.
- Next, place the steak on the hot grill 7 minutes both sides.
- Do not touch the steak while it cooks except to flip and it will have an awesome flavour crust.
- Let it stand covered with foil for 10-15 minutes to let juices settle in the steak.
- Finally, enjoy this juicy, smokey steak.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank Chop Happy for the recipe link https://bit.ly/2zziG5y
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.