Preparation Time: 10 mins Cooking Time: 30 mins Serving: 4
- 1 pound beef Petite Tender Medallions, cut 3/4 inch thick
- 2 to 3 teaspoons lemon pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped shallots or onion
- 2 tablespoons brandy
- 1/2 cup whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until hot. Add mushrooms and shallots; cook and stir 3 minutes or until tender. Remove from skillet; set aside. Wipe skillet out with paper towels.
- Press lemon pepper evenly onto beef medallions. Heat 1 teaspoon oil in the same skillet over medium heat until hot. Place 1/2 of beef in skillet; cook about 4 to 6 minutes for medium-rare (145°F) to medium (160°F) doneness, turning occasionally. Remove; keep warm. Repeat with remaining 1 teaspoon oil and beef.
- Add brandy to skillet; cook and stir over medium heat until browned bits attached to skillet are dissolved. Stir in cream and Worcestershire sauce. Add mushroom mixture; cook and stir until sauce is slightly thickened. Add beef; stir to coat with sauce. Sprinkle with parsley, as desired.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank Beef. It's What's For Dinner. for the recipe link https://www.beefitswhatsfordinner.com/recipes/recipe/213/easy-steak-diane