Preparation Time: 5 mins Cooking Time: 15 mins Serving: 4
- 1 Small Chopped Onion
- 2 Tablespoon of Oil
- 1 Tablespoon coriander powder
- 2 Tablespoon Ginger and Garlic paste
- 1 Bowl Cooked Rice
- 1 pinch Black Pepper
- Heat 1 tablespoon of the oil in a well-seasoned wok or large non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Swirl to coat the pan.
- Add the lamb mince and cooked very well add 1 tsp. salt
- Then add ginger and garlic paste
- Add the onion and stir-fry for 1 1/2 minutes
- Add the coriander powder, black pepper, stir-fry for 1 minute more
- Add the soy sauce, and rice and stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Cook, stirring until heated through, about 2 to 3 minutes and Serve immediately.
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.