OCEAN CATCH HOLLAND SEABASS FILLETS BONELESS AND SKIN-ON (2 PIECES)
Preparation Time: 10 mins / Cook: 10 mins / Serving: 6
3 x OCEAN CATCH HOLLAND SEABASS FILLETS BONELESS AND SKIN-ON (2 PIECES)
Approx 3 tbsp sunflower oil
Large ginger, peeled and shredded into matchsticks
3 Garlic cloves, thinly sliced
3 Fresh red chillies deseeded and thinly shredded
Bunch spring onion, shredded long-ways
1 tbsp soy sauce
1. Season 6 sea bass fillets with salt & pepper, then slash the skin 3 times.
2. Heat a heavy-based frying pan & add 1 tbsp sunflower oil.
Once hot, fry the sea bass fillets, skin-side down, for 5 mins or until the skin is very crisp & golden. The fish will be almost cooked through.
Turn over, cook for another 30 seconds - 1 minute, then transfer to a serving plate & keep warm. You’ll need to fry the sea bass fillets in 2 batches.
3. Heat 2 tbsp sunflower oil, then fry the large knob of peeled ginger, cut into matchsticks, 3 thinly sliced garlic cloves & 3 thinly shredded red chillies for about 2 mins until golden.
4. Take off the heat & toss in the bunch of shredded spring onions. Splash the fish with 1 tbsp soy sauce & spoon over the contents of the pan.
5. Enjoy with your favourite side dishes and relish.