The sweet and sour-combination is subtle and uses capsicum rather than pineapple.
Ocean Catch Australian Trevally Fillet Skin On (2 x 140g)
Preparation Time: 40 mins / Cook Time: 10 mins / Serving: 2
1 Ocean Catch Australian Trevally Fillet Skin On (2 x 140g)
1 tbsp cornflour
1 tsp grated fresh ginger
1 egg white
2 tbsp butter
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 red or yellow capsicum, cut into squares
1/2 cup broccoli florets, finely chopped
1/2 bunch spinach, washed and chopped
1 tsp cornflour
1 tsp brown sugar
1 tbsp white wine vinegar
2 tbsp low salt light soy sauce
2 tsp tomato paste
1/4 cup water
How to Cook:
1. Removed fish skin, cut into bite size pieces.
2. Place fish in a bowl, add cornflour, ginger & egg white & mix through. Chill for 20–30 minutes.
3. Heat butter in a large frypan over moderate heat, add spring onions & garlic & cook 1–2 minutes.
4. Add capsicum & broccoli & cook stirring constantly for 2–3 minutes.
5. Add fish & cook briefly to seal each side (add a little more Nuttelex if necessary to prevent sticking).
6. Mix sauce ingredients together & add to pan with spinach. Cook over low heat for 3-4 minutes or until fish is cooked but still moist & spinach is softened.