Buy Product(s): UK Premium Old English Pork Sausages
Preparation Time: 55 mins
Cooking Time: 15 mins
- 500g lean pork mince
- 1 to 1 1/2 tablespoons Thai green curry paste
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 2 teaspoons caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons fresh coriander leaves, roughly chopped
- olive oil cooking spray
- Steamed rice, to serve
- Shredded red cabbage, to serve
- Sweet chilli sauce, to serve
- Place mince, curry paste, fish sauce, sugar and coriander in a food processor. Process until combined.
- Divide mixture into 12 portions. Roll each into an 8cm-long sausage shape. Thread onto skewers. Place on a plate. Cover and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Preheat barbecue plate on medium-high heat. Spray sausages with oil. Cook, turning occasionally, for 15 minutes or until cooked through. Allow resting for 5 minutes.
- Serve skewers with rice, shredded cabbage and sweet chilli sauce.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank Taste.com.au for the recipe link https://www.taste.com.au/recipes/thai-pork-sausage-skewers/9514c0ae-1c41-4261-8051-00b3901aa45c