Preparation Time: 15 mins Cooking Time: 5mins Serving: 6Ingredients:
- 6 x 220g Norwegian salmon fillets with skin
- Salt and pepper and also a scattering of chilli flakes per fillet
- 1 tsp. coconut oil for searing
- For the mango salsa:
- 2 firm ripe mangoes cubed
- 1 red onion finely chopped
- 2 red chillies, deseeded and finely chopped
- 2 tbsp. chopped coriander
- Zest of a lime as well as the juice of 2
- 1 level tsp. sugar
- 1 tbsp. organic olive oil
- To make the salsa add the components into a bowl and mix thoroughly. Set aside.
- Season the fillets while using salt pepper and chilli flakes.
- Heat a whopping bottomed frying pan until sizzling hot.
- Add the organic olive oil and in batches fry the salmon skin side up in batches for a few minutes.
- Turnover and fry your skin side for 3 minutes or until your skin layer is nice and crisp.
- Remove through the pan and set on to a platter and serve with all the mango salsa plus a selection of salad greens of your liking.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank Gordon Ramsay for the recipe, link is https://chefgordonramsayrecipe.com/seared-salmon-with-a-merry-mango-salsa/
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.