How to prepare Bacon Wrapped Scallop Skewers?
Preparation time : 10 mins
Cooking time : 13 mins
Serving : 4
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon McCormick® Grill Mates® Roasted Garlic & Herb Seasoning
- 12 slices thick-cut bacon
- 1 pound large sea scallops, (about 12)
- Mix butter and Seasoning in small bowl. Set aside.
- Arrange bacon slices in single layer on bacon grilling rack or shallow disposable foil pan. Grill over medium-high heat 3 to 5 minutes or until bacon is halfway cooked. Remove bacon from grill; cool slightly.
- Wrap 1 piece of bacon around each scallop. Thread onto skewers. Brush scallops with butter mixture.
- Grill skewers over medium heat 6 to 8 minutes or until scallops are opaque and bacon is crispy, turning occasionally and brushing with any remaining butter mixture.