Payment and Refund Terms
Full payment must be made before delivery.
1. FPS (Faster Payment System)
Account Name: Aussie Meat Group Limited
FPS ID: 164252363
2. Bank Transfer
|Account Name||Aussie Meat Group Limited|
3. Aussie Meat accepts HSBC PayMe or 'Credit Cards via PayPal'.
Here is tutorial of "How to pay via HSBC PayMe":
4. Aussie Meat accepts these credit cards and e-Wallets. Credit Card payments are processed via PayPal Payment Gateway.
Here is the tutorial of "How to Pay by Credit Card without PayPal Account on mobile":
Orders can be placed up to 30 days in advance and when placed before 12pm-midday will be delivered the earliest next working day or another day of your choice excluding Sundays, Mondays and public holidays. Aussie Meat checkout calendar will automatically block out the non meat delivery days for your convenience. We have 2 delivery time slots 9am to 1pm, 1pm to 7pm.
No one is at home
We take every precaution to ensure completed delivery:
- Please ensure that someone is at home/office ready to receive your meat delivery. You will be required to sign for it.
- If no-one is home/office then the meat will be returned back to Aussie Meat cold storage warehouse, because it is a perishable product we do not leave your meat delivery unattended and regretfully Aussie Meat will charge the customer re-delivery fee of HKD120.
To be eligible for a return and refund, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
Our products are 100% guaranteed, however, if the products you have received is unsatisfactory, we will replace the product or refund all or part of your money after a review of your complaint has been completed.Please check the contents of your order upon delivery because once the delivery note has been signed it is then assumed that your order has been fulfilled and a refund is less likely to be granted.
If you do have an issue with our products or services after delivery has been accepted please contact us within 24 hours.