How to prepare Baked Halibut?
Preparation Time: 10mins
Cooking Time: 20mins
- 2 (5-oz) boneless Pacific wild halibut fillets (1.5 inches thick)
- 1 teaspoon extra virgin olive oil
- Juice 1/2 lemon
- 2 tablespoons whole-wheat breadcrumbs, made from toasted and then crumbled fresh bread
- Pinch of sea salt and freshly ground black pepper, or to taste
- 2 tablespoons fresh flat-leaf parsley, chopped (optional garnish)
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- In a large nonstick baking dish, add halibut skin-side down and drizzle the top with olive oil.
- Evenly sprinkle top with lemon juice, breadcrumbs and season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15 to 17 minutes, depending on thickness or until halibut flakes easily when tested with a fork.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank Layne Lieberman for the recipe link is https://www.huffpost.com/entry/baked-halibut-recipe_b_9619074