US CERTIFIED (USDA) PREMIUM BLACK ANGUS SHORT RIB CUBES (MS 2+, 800G)
Preparation Time: 35mins
Cooking Time: 120 mins
- 3 pounds bone-in beef short ribs
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 large sweet onion, halved and sliced
- 2 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 1 medium carrot, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- Dash dried thyme
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup dry red wine or beef broth
- 1 beef bouillon cube or 1 teaspoon beef bouillon granules
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon browning sauce, optional
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Preheat oven to 450°. Place short ribs on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Roast 30-40 minutes or until browned, turning once.
- Meanwhile, in a Dutch oven, heat butter over medium heat. Add onion, celery and carrot; cook and stir until tender, 10-12 minutes. Add garlic and thyme; cook 1 minute longer. Stir in flour until blended; gradually stir in water and wine. Add bouillon and parsley, stirring to dissolve bouillon.
- Transfer ribs to Dutch oven; bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, covered, 2 to 2-1/2 hours or until meat is tender.
- Remove short ribs; keep warm. Skim fat from sauce; stir in remaining ingredients. Serve with ribs.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank Judy Batson from Taste of Home for the recipe, link is https://www.tasteofhome.com/recipes/beef-short-ribs-in-burgundy-sauce/
Aussie Meat is thrilled to announce the Referrals & Rewards Program for all our Aussie Meat Lovers. You and your friends and family can enjoy the benefits by simply Refer a friend and receive HKD50 OFF on your next purchase, and your friend will receive HKD100 OFF on their first purchase. The great news is that you can KEEP referring and earning the rewards.
Aussie Meat is The Australian Meat Brand. We deliver Premium Quality Meat, Ocean-catch Seafood, Wine and BBQ Grills across Hong Kong, 5 days per week. Owned and operated by Australians, we deliver finest quality meat which is grass fed, organic, naturally farmed, hormone and antibiotic free meat and ocean-catch seafood from Australian, New Zealand and global farmers jet fresh to your home or office. We understand the value in giving back, our Eat For Charity Program #eat4charityhk donates 5% of our profits towards HK charities.