HOW TO PREPARE BEEF TENDERLOIN STEW!
NZ PREMIUM GRASSFED BEEF TENDERLOIN DICED (350G)
Preparation Time: 10 mins / Cook Time: 40 mins / Serving: 4
2 x NZ PREMIUM GRASSFED BEEF TENDERLOIN DICED (350G)
2 tablespoons unsalted butter
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 1⁄2 cups diced potatoes, rinsed (1/2 inch)
1 cup baby carrots
1 cup small white button mushrooms
1⁄3 cup chopped onion
1 tablespoon chopped garlic
1/2 cup fresh baby green pea (or frozen)
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon fresh ground pepper
2 tablespoons dry white wine
2 tablespoons chicken broth
1. Heat 1 tablespoon butter & the oil in a large nonstick skillet- Add potatoes, carrots & mushrooms.
2. Cook, partially covered & stirring occasionally, 8 minutes or until vegetables are soft when pierced & lightly browned.
3. Add onion; cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
4. Add garlic, peas & 1/4 teaspoon salt; cook 1 minute until fragrant- Cover & set aside.
5. Heat remaining butter in another large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat until very hot & foaming.
6. Sprinkle meat with remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt & the pepper; add to skillet & cook 2 to 4 minutes, turning meat until browned on all sides.
7. Add to vegetables; stir to mix- Transfer to a platter.
8. Add wine & broth to skillet & boil 10 seconds- Pour over stew & serve.