HOW TO PREPARE BLACK ANGUS RIBEYE STEAK WITH KOREAN MARINADE!
AUSTRALIAN PREMIUM BLACK ANGUS RIBEYE STEAK (SCOTCH FILLET, MS 2+, ~2.5CM, 400G)
Preparation Time: 10 mins / Cook: 10 mins / Serving: 4
4 x AUSTRALIAN PREMIUM BLACK ANGUS RIBEYE STEAK (SCOTCH FILLET, MS 2+, ~2.5CM, 400G)
2 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
1 tbsp chilli paste, (optional)
3 cloves garlic, chopped
2 cm fresh ginger, peeled and chopped
1 bunch spring onions
2 tbsp maple syrup
2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
½ tsp ground black pepper
1. Place the steaks into a shallow dish &set aside.
2. Place all the remaining ingredients into a blender &blitz together until relatively smooth. Pour the marinade all over the steaks &make sure they are all well coated
3. Allow to marinate in the fridge for around 2hrs, or you can leave them to marinate over night if you prefer.
4. Remove the steaks from the fridge 1 hr before you cook them to allow them to come to room temperature.
5. Place the steaks over direct heat on a hot BBQ &cook for 2 mins each side for medium rare. If you like it medium, add an additional min each side, &for well-done cook for 5 mins each side.
6. Remove from the heat &allow to rest for 5 mins. TIP: The cooking times are the same if you make these in a hot griddle pan on the hob.