How to prepare Braised Beef Rib Fingers in Red Wine Tomato Sauce?
Buy Product(s): US Premium Beef Rib Fingers
Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 1 hr 05 mins
- 600g beef rib fingers
- 1 purple onion (cut into wedges)
- 1 green bell pepper (shredded)
- 1 yellow bell pepper (shredded)
- 2 tomatoes (peeled, cut into chunks)
- 1 carrot (cut into chunks)
- 2 cloves garlic (sliced)
- 1tbsp tomato paste
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 4 bay leaves
- 250ml red wine
- 600ml beef stock
- Spring onion/ parsley to taste
- Add oil to the pot. Preheat over medium heat for about 3 minutes.
- Stir-fry sliced garlic and onion until fragrant. Put in the beef rib fingers and sear them slightly. Add tomato paste, tomatoes and carrot. Toss well.
- Pour in red wine, beef stock and the rest of the seasoning. Bring to the boil. Cover the lid and turn to low heat. Simmer for 30 minutes. Turn off the heat and leave it for 30 minutes with the lid on.
- Add green and yellow bell pepper. Cook over medium heat until it boils. Sprinkle with finely chopped spring onion or parsley. Serve the whole pot.