HOW TO PREPARE CHICKEN AND SAUSAGE PASTA?
Preparation Time: 10 mins / Cook Time: 20 mins / Serving: 4
1 pack of EU HORMONE FREE CHICKEN BREASTS (SKINLESS & BONELESS, 1KG)- thinly sliced into strips
1 pack of UK PREMIUM TRADITIONAL PORK SAUSAGES (6 SAUSAGES, 400G)
3 cups baby spinach
3 tablespoons olive oil
3 teaspoons minced garlic
½ teaspoon salt - or to taste
¼ teaspoon cracked black pepper - or a pinch of ground pepper
8 ounces penne pasta - cooked and drained
½ cup heavy cream - or half and half for a lighter option
3 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese - optional
1.Drizzle a large, 2-inch deep pan with olive oil.
2. Add chicken, sausage, spinach & garlic to the pan.
3. Sauté over medium-high heat for 6-8 minutes until chicken is cooked through & sausage starts to brown around the edges.
4. Add cream & stir 1-2 minutes til thickened. Stir in pasta.
5. Season with salt, pepper, & parmesan & stir well.
6. Garnish with cracked black pepper & fresh herbs if desired & serve.