How to prepare Fish with Lemon Butter Sauce?
Preparation Time: 10mins
Cooking Time: 15mins
4 John Dory fillets
¼ cup (35g) plain flour, seasoned
juice of ½ lemon
2 tablespoons finely chopped parsley
steamed potatoes, steamed green beans, to serve
kJ 1200, fat 14g, sat fat 8g.
- Fish makes a delicious and nutritious meal packed with Omega-3s, but cooking it doesn’t have to be complicated. A quality Fish with Lemon Butter Sauce recipe can use the ingredients in your pantry. Simply add potatoes and green beans to complete your meal.
- To start off this Fish with Lemon Butter Sauce recipe:
- Pat fish fillets dry with a paper towel and dust with seasoned flour, shaking off any excess.
- Melt half of the butter in a large frying pan on medium heat. When starting to sizzle, add fish fillets and cook for 2 minutes each side, until tender and golden. Remove to warm plates.
- Add remaining butter and lemon juice to the pan, increase heat to high and stir for 1 minute, until well combined. Stir through parsley. Serve your fish with lemon butter sauce recipe with steamed potatoes and green beans and spoon over the sauce.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank Suzanne Gibbs for the recipe link is https://kitchen.nine.com.au/recipes/fish-with-lemon-butter-sauce/43f216f4-4349-45dc-98b7-c6489bcb3619