Buy Product(s): Spanish Duroc Pork Baby Back Ribs
Preparation Time: 15 mins
Cooking Time: 30 mins
- 1 cup barbecue sauce
- 2 racks baby back pork ribs, about 2¼ pounds each
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Build a fire in your grill, leaving one side free of coals. When coals are covered with gray ash and the temperature is medium (you can hold your hand 5 inches above the coals for 5 to 7 seconds), you are ready to cook. (For a gas grill, turn all burners to high, lower cover and heat for 15 minutes, then turn burners to medium.)
- Meanwhile, combine barbecue sauce with 1 cup of water and stir to combine. Set aside.
- Sprinkle the ribs generously with salt and pepper, put them on the grill directly over the coals and cook for 25 to 30 minutes, turning once every 5 minutes or so, and basting with the thinned barbecue sauce, until a peek inside shows that the meat no longer has any pink at the center.
- Take the racks of ribs off the grill, cut them into individual ribs, and serve.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank NYT Cooking for the recipe link https://cooking.nytimes.com/recipes/1017535-grilled-baby-back-ribs