How to prepare Grilled Flanken Cut Short Ribs?
Buy Product(s): US Certified (USDA) Premium Black Angus Short Rib Flanken Cut
Preparation Time: 5 mins
Cooking Time: 10 mins
- 3 lb. (1.5 kg) flanken-cut beef short ribs
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 2 tsp. garlic powder
- 2 tsp. sweet paprika
- Flaky sea salt for sprinkling
- Prepare a medium-hot fire in a grill.
- Season the short ribs with kosher salt and pepper, then sprinkle all over with the garlic powder and paprika. Arrange the ribs on the grill and cook, turning once, until charred and cooked through, about 3 minutes per side.
- Transfer the short ribs to a carving board, cover loosely with aluminium foil and let rest for 5 minutes. Arrange the short ribs on a platter, sprinkle with flaky sea salt and serve. Serves 6.
Posted by Aussie Meat and for this fabulous recipe, we thank Williams Sonoma for the recipe link https://www.williams-sonoma.com/recipe/grilled-flanken-cut-short-ribs.html